Privacy and Policy
1. At JarvisGroupRealEstate, the security and integrity of our customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the highest level of education services they expect.
2. JarvisGroupRealEstate’s privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
3. JarvisGroupRealEstate has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis.
4. Personal information collected by JarvisGroupRealEstate is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date.
5. At JarvisGroupRealEstate, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by JarvisGroupRealEstate, its affiliates, and related companies;
- To manage and develop the Jarvis Group businesses and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
6. JarvisGroupRealEstate does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. JarvisGroupRealEstate retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. JarvisGroupRealEstate informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
8. JarvisGroupRealEstate ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to- date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
9. JarvisGroupRealEstate may share information with other Jarvis Group businesses or their affiliates, agents and staff, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company’s application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact JarvisGroupRealEstate (see How To Contact JarvisGroupRealEstate below).
10.Customers that wish to:
- Obtain more information about JarvisGroupRealEstate’s Commitment to Privacy;
- Access, or obtain more information about, their personal information held by JarvisGroupRealEstate; or
- Make a privacy-related complaint may contact JarvisGroupRealEstate.
11. How to contact JarvisGroupRealEstate:
By E-mail: Info(at)JarvisGroupRealEstate(dotted)com